Private Group Tour
Participate in a small, private group tour with us, catered to your wants and needs!
What to Bring
- Video and/or still cameras
- Government issued ID
- Tour vouchers or method of payment
What to Expect
- Moderate air temperatures at sea level with cooler temperatures at higher elevations on the drive from Kona
- Occasional rain showers
- Possible walks across uneven, rocky terrain including black lava rock
- Red lava cannot be guaranteed on this tour
- Order of itinerary may change without notice
- Tour will run rain or shine
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes, shorts are fine, jacket or sweater recommended, sunglasses and hat, comfortable closed-toe shoes are required (sandals and flip-flops or “slippahs” will not be accepted). Swimsuits, towels and dry set of clothing needed if agreed-upon itinerary includes swimming.
What We Include
- Military-grade LED flashlights
- Walking sticks
- Camera tripod to share
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks and beverages (water, juice, soda) all day
- All entrance fees and access to private locations
- Guests should be able to negotiate stairs and complete walks according to the proposed itinerary
- Volcanic emissions, including sulfur gas, may affect those with respiratory concerns
- Participants should be prepared for immediate evacuation in accordance with directions given by County, State and/or Federal officials
- All ages can be accommodated with the following restrictions:
- State law requires child safety seats for all guests under 4 years of age (we’re happy to supply seats at no charge with advance notice)
- Booster seats required for all guests between ages 4 and 7 and under 4 feet 9 inches tall and 80 pounds weight (we’re happy to supply seats at no charge with advance notice)
- Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult
Bringing the BEST of Hawaii to YOUR adventure!
KapohoKine Adventures was born out of a desire to explore the natural beauty of Hawaii first-hand and then share this knowledge with our guests.