Mauna Kea Trails ATV
Get down and dirty on Hawai’i Island’s newest family-friendly adventure - Maunakea Trails ATV.
Get down and dirty on Hawai’i Island’s newest family-friendly adventure – Maunakea Trails ATV. Set on the dramatic Hamakua coast, Maunakea Trails ATV will take you past sweeping panoramas of Maunakea, Mauna Loa, Kilauea and Pu’u O’o volcanos and the majestic Pacific Ocean to lush rainforest canopies and deep river gorges. Follow the trails to incredible waterfalls, up muddy mountains, and through verdant fields. Ride in comfort and safety on our fully automatic 4×4 ATV’s. Kids under 16, or anyone who’d rather just sit back and enjoy the ride will get their thrills in our enclosed cab and guide-driven UTVs. ATV tours on 6 miles of trails last approximately 3.25 hours with 1.75 hours of riding. Must be 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate ATVs. All ages can ride along with a guide in UTVs.
Approx 3.5 hours.
Mauna Kea Trails ATV Itinerary
Ride 9:00 – 10:45
Good Bye 11:00
Mauna Kea Trails ATV Details
- Roam over nearly 6 miles of adrenaline-fueled trails
- Breathtaking views and sweeping vistas
- Powerful, fully automatic ATV’s
- No experience necessary – easy and safe to operate
- Ride along in enclosed UTV’s
- No heart, neck or back problems, no pregnant women. Must be able to lift 15lb and walk up stairs and over uneven terrain.
Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Bringing the BEST of Hawaii to YOUR adventure!
KapohoKine Adventures was born out of a desire to explore the natural beauty of Hawaii first-hand and then share this knowledge with our guests.