After your zipline adventure, enjoy a Hawaiian style BBQ lunch and swim in a private waterfall! Light snacks and water are provided.
Plan the ultimate adventure tour from Kona with KapohoKine Adventures! Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling zipline through paradise, play around in the cool waters with a private waterfall swim, and dig in to a delicious BBQ lunch with complimentary champagne and beer!
During your Kona excursion, you’ll enjoy a relaxing drive through Saddle Road with views of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa on your way to the most beautiful falls on Hawaii. Our 8-line zip course spans nearly two miles and has one of the longest lines on the Big Island, at 2,400 feet in length, and your guides encourage you to race or ride side-by-side on our dual track zipline. Your enthusiastic and experienced zipline tour guides encourage and inspire you to keep moving through the course as you take in the gorgeous waterfalls and tropical river gorges.
On Your Kona Zipline Adventure
From Kona-side ONLY In addition to the fully narrated tour from Kona-side hotels, the no-charge delivered picnic lunch option, and 8-line Zipline Through Paradise adventure, our Zipline and Waterfall Explorer includes a nature hike through the same rainforest you just zipped over and through, plus an optional swim in one of the many private waterfalls available at the zipline before the return drive to your hotel.
- Zipline Through Paradise tours run rain or shine with waterproof jackets provided upon request
- Cooler temperatures at the beginning of the course and warmer temperatures at the end
- 1,000-foot total elevation drop from beginning to end of the zipline course
- Fully narrated off-road adventure to and from the zipline course
- Elevated platforms connected with exciting features like suspension bridges and suspended staircases
- Fresh fruit and water provided; deli-style lunch included
- Option to swim in our private waterfall after your zipline
Please notify us if you have adult children in your party under the age of 21.
What to Bring
- Closed-toe shoes are required Keen and Salomon brand shoes available for purchase at the KapohoKine Adventures store
- Shorts, pants, and t-shirts are ok. Skirts are prohibited. It’s recommended to avoid wearing short-shorts and tank tops.
- Swim suits and towels are needed for swimming portion along with a dry pair of clothes for your drive home.
- Light jacket, sunglasses, and hat suggested
- Bring your still or video camera to take advantage of photo ops galore
GoPro Hero HD Helmet Cam Packages
For a true bird’s-eye view of Hawaii you’ll be able to share with friends and family captured in high definition!
- Basic Package $49 includes one camera rental and raw footage you take of your tour delivered on a keepsake SD card
- Upgrade Package $79 includes two camera rentals and raw footage taken by you and your zip partner of your tour plus your raw footage delivered on two keepsake SD cards
- Ultimate Package The ultimate GoPro experience, BUY YOUR OWN CAMERA! We are a full-service GoPro retailer with all of the latest in GoPro cameras and accessories. Use the rental price to go towards the purchase of any GoPro camera plus 10% off all accessories bought at the time of purchase.
Tour Occupancy Requirements
Please be advised that we do require a minimum number of participants on all of our excursions. Although your booking has been created, the tour can be canceled due to low participation. We will attempt to contact you and give advanced warning to any possible tour changes or cancellations. All tours canceled due to low participation are eligible for a full refund at the time of cancellation. In the event a tour must be canceled, we are happy to offer different times or dates that will confirm the excursion will take place.
Restrictions for This Big Island Zipline Tour
Zipline tours are not for pregnant women or anybody with current or pre-existing heart, neck, or back conditions or injuries. Guests are required to sign a liability waiver on arrival. Guests must be able to negotiate stairs, and lift 15 pounds. Guests must weigh between 35 and 275 pounds, and be at least five years of age. Refunds cannot be given to guests that are under or over the weight limits. Guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign waiver forms & be on property at all times. Changes and cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of tour time for a full refund. Our facilities, except for the zipline, are ADA compliant, and we make every effort to accommodate all of our guests.
Bringing the BEST of Hawaii to YOUR adventure!
KapohoKine Adventures was born out of a desire to explore the natural beauty of Hawaii first-hand and then share this knowledge with our guests.