Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling helicopter, zipline and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park adventure.
Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling Helicopter zipline adventure. Imagine soaring over Kilauea Volcano, zipline through paradise over tropical jungle and multiple waterfalls. Start by boarding our comfortable; air conditioned aircraft and heading out towards the active volcano. Lush tropical rainforest gives way to stark black lava flows as you approach the volcano. Look for current activity and view the previous 2018 eruption in Puna as your pilot safely navigates his way over the volcanic landscape. After your landing enjoy a scenic drive to our zipline through paradise. Covering nearly two miles of gorgeous tropical river gorges, our 8-line zip course is fun for the whole family. View multiple different waterfalls while soaring over 160 feet above them. Our certified staff will guide you over one of the longest lines on Hawaii Island at more than 2,400 feet in length, and also the only all side-by-side dual-track zipline on Hawaii! After your zipline adventure enjoy a picnic deli style lunch. Light snacks and water are provided throughout the tour. Order of itinerary may change.
Approx 7 hours.
Light snacks and beverages are provided throughout the tour.
- No heart, neck or back problems, no pregnant women, minimum age is 5yrs old, minimum weight 35lb, max weight 275lb. Must be able to lift 15lb and walk up stairs and over uneven terrain.
Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Timing subject to change:
Zipline & Lunch 9:30 – 1:30
Helicopter check in and Flight 2:15 – 3:50
Operates 7 days
Snacks & Refreshments
- Chips, Coke, Diet Coke, fruit juice, and water available throughout the day.
- Lunch – picnic style
Big Island Helicopter & Zipline Tour Inclusions
- Umbrellas, lunch, snacks, and beverages are also included throughout the day. This Big Island helicopter and zipline tour is an exclusive offering and only accommodates up to 12 people er departure. Don’t forget to also bring along your camera to capture the day!
What to Bring
- Closed-toe walking shoes, swimsuit, light jacket, and camera.
- All KapohoKine Adventure guides are CPR/First Aid certified.
Bringing the BEST of Hawaii to YOUR adventure!
KapohoKine Adventures was born out of a desire to explore the natural beauty of Hawaii first-hand and then share this knowledge with our guests.