Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling helicopter, zipline and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park adventure.
Imagine soaring over Kilauea Volcano for incredible views of this Big Island volcano and then ziplining through paradise, over tropical jungle and multiple waterfalls. Don’t just imagine this amazing adventure, have it with KapohoKine Adventures!
Start by boarding our comfortable, air conditioned aircraft and heading out towards the active volcano. Lush tropical rainforest gives way to stark black lava flows as you approach the volcano. Look for surface flows and lava entering the ocean as your pilot safely navigates his way through columns of steam and smoke rising from the volcanic landscape on the helicopter tour portion of this Hilo excursion.
After your landing, enjoy a scenic drive to our zipline through paradise. Our family-friendly, 8-line course spans nearly two miles over stunning waterfalls, gorgeous gorges, and pristine Hawaiian tropical plants and trees. Your certified and friendly zipline guide takes you for a ride on one of the longest lines on Hawaii Island or safely connects you to our dual track zipline if you want to add a little competition to your tour! After your zipline adventure, enjoy a deli-style picnic lunch. Light snacks and water are provided through out the Hilo zipline tour.
Molten lava may not be seen. Volcanic activity changes constantly. Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes required. Order of itinerary may change.
Snacks & Refreshments
- Chips, Coke, Diet Coke, fruit juice, and water available throughout the day.
- Lunch – picnic style
Big Island Helicopter & Zipline Tour Inclusions
- Umbrellas, lunch, snacks, and beverages are also included throughout the day. This Big Island helicopter and zipline tour is an exclusive offering and only accommodates up to 12 people er departure. Don’t forget to also bring along your camera to capture the day!
What to Bring
- Closed-toe walking shoes, swimsuit, light jacket, and camera.
- All KapohoKine Adventure guides are CPR/First Aid certified.
Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No heart, neck, or back problems, no pregnant women, minimum weight 35 lb., max weight 275 lb. Must be able to lift 15 lb. and walk up stairs and over uneven terrain. If over 250 lb., comfort seat required at 50% of retail price. No scuba diving within 24 hours of flight.